By: Samantha Lenz – Freelance Copywriter & Blogger
“Need a last minute dessert idea to have when guests arrive? This year I’m in charge of bringing a charcuterie platter and I opted to make a cheesecake! I won’t be divulging our family recipe but here is another easy go-to that’s super simple, quick and oh so delicious!”
What you’ll need:
– 2 pkgs (250g each) Philadelphia brick cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 tsp, vanilla
– 2 eggs
– 1 ready to-use graham cracker crumb crust (9”) *this I always make from scratch but if you’re in a rush and not a baker this works just as well.
– fruit of some sort for topping if you like the addition! I always make a mixed berry compote!
– heat oven to 325°F
– beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended. Then add eggs; Begay until incorporated and smooth – pour into crust
– bake for 40 mins or until the centre is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours
– enjoy! ?
Thank you Samantha for sharing this recipe! Be sure to check out her website to learn more about her motherhood adventures in the Fraser Valley. http://samanthalenz.com/